Contact Us

For information about the ministry's programs and services for children and youth in your community, please contact the office nearest you.

Have a question? You might find your answer in our Frequently Asked Questions.

See our commitment to service excellence.

the ministry
the minister
the webmaster

Yes No

*Please note that if you have chosen to receive a response, all fields are required.


The personal information that you have provided to us to enable us to respond to your inquiry will only be used for that purpose. You will not be placed on any mailing lists, nor will your information be released to any third party, except as may be authorized by law. The authority for obtaining this information from you complies with section 38(2) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.

Phone, Fax, E-mail or Mail


  • Toll Free: 1-866-821-7770
  • TTY: 1-800-387-5559


  • 416-212-1977



Ministry of Children and Youth Services
ServiceOntario INFOline
M-1B114, Macdonald Block
900 Bay Street
Toronto ON M7A 1N3