You are here > Home > Indigenous children and youth > Indigenous Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder and Child Nutrition Program
The Aboriginal Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) and Child Nutrition Program is designed and delivered by Indigenous service providers to Indigenous children, youth and families across Ontario. The program provides:
- healthy lifestyle education
- personal support
- traditional cultural activities which promote FASD prevention and healthy nutrition.
Individuals living with FASD and their families are offered intervention support services
Program staff also:
- produce community resource materials
- offer professional development training on prevention and intervention to both Indigenous and non-Indigenous social service providers, educators, justice and medical personnel
- provide training on healthy nutrition to community service providers and families.
You can find more helpful resources on these websites: