Supports available to youth once they leave care

There are many supports available to young people who have been in the care of a children's aid society when they turn 18. If you are a youth who has been in the care of a CAS or you are leaving care and you want more information about the supports available to you, please contact your children's aid society.

Support for post-secondary:

Other supports for youth in care:

Ontario is developing a provincial Student Achievement Protocol Template to improve the ways school boards and CASs work together to support student achievement.

Learn more about resources and supports for youth in and leaving care.