Community and custodial programs and services are delivered as close to the home of youth as possible. Across Ontario, there are:
- 64 directly operated probation offices
- 2 Aboriginal probation offices
- 217 transfer payment agencies
- 48 open custody and detention facilities operated by transfer payment agencies
- 14 secure custody and detention facilities operated by transfer payment agencies
- 6 secure custody and detention facilities directly operated by the ministry
Northern Region provides youth justice services from Muskoka northward including Nipissing, Thunder Bay, Sault Ste. Marie and Sudbury.
200 First Avenue West
North Bay, Ontario P1B 9M3
Western Region provides youth justice services in Bruce, Grey, Wellington, Waterloo, Hamilton, Niagara, Haldimand-Norfolk, Brant, Waterloo, Perth, Huron, Oxford, Elgin, London-Middlesex, Lambton, Chatham-Kent and Windsor-Essex.
600 Sanatorium Road
Morgan Building, 1st Floor
London, Ontario N6H 3W7
Eastern Region provides youth justice services in Durham Region, Kawartha Lakes, Haliburton, Peterborough, Northumberland, Hastings-Prince Edward, Lennox and Addington, Kingston-Frontenac, Leeds and Grenville, Lanark, Renfrew, Cornwall, Ottawa-Carleton, and Prescott and Russell.
23 Beechgrove Land
Kingston, Ontario K7M 9A6
Central Region provides youth justice services in Toronto, York Region, Peel, Halton, Dufferin and Simcoe County.
171 Judson Street
Etobicoke, Ontario M8Z 1A4