You are here
Text version of infographic
- More than 50,000 additional children and youth are receiving services.
- More than 770 new mental health workers have been hired in communities, schools and courts.
- Expanded eating disorders treatment services, including inpatient, day treatment and outpatient programs.
- More than 1,000 post-secondary students a month using a province-wide helpline dedicated to mental health supports for post-secondary students.
- Investing in supports to build system and school capacity to promote student mental health and well-being.
- More than 2,500 additional psychiatric consultations per year through an expanded and enhanced Tele-Mental Health Service for kids in remote, rural and underserved regions.
- 31 lead agencies have been identified and work continues in the remaining two service areas. All lead agencies are expected to be announced in 2015/16 as part of our Moving on Mental Health plan to strengthen the mental health system, delivering what children and youth need, when they need it, as close to home as possible.
- Launched Ontario’s youth suicide prevention plan to help communities better respond to young people in crisis.
- 18 Service Collaboratives improving access and transitions for vulnerable children and youth across health, social and justice services.