Helping my teen stay out of trouble

KidsHelpPhone is a good starting point. Youth can call 1-800-668-6868 to speak to a counsellor. It is free and anonymous.

You can talk to your family doctor or call the 211 information centre to find the right services in your community.

Mental health and drug and alcohol abuse

Poor mental health can place youth at risk to get in trouble with the law. Learn more about it and how to get support at:

Other programs

Ontario provides programs and support to help youth: